does it really matter what time frame I pick? I could say 3 days to 30 days for the same reasons.
and you seriously didn't address my point.
employees who will quit in 3 to 30 days are not employees that you really want...
quit? did you even read what i said? and again, you never addressed my point.
yes but a cyber cafe has several positions where you need 20-40k stats for 150% efficiency. the company will be stuck at 2-3 stars if you don't hire high statted players
Make use of the manager position if you've not got 150% efficiency. It'll help buff the players a lot, which will in long term help the cyber cafe. Not to mention making sure you've the BBs and education (I imagine you do) as that'll help get the upper hand. In my opinion it's better to thing long term overall than speed boosting the ranks as I know something to do with company levelling got changed somehow ages ago
long term? a cyber cafe exclusively earns money through specials.
if it takes 8 months to get 10* instead of 4 months then you basically waste 4 months worth of job points. not just the director, but every single employee in the company.
also, the cap isn't 150% efficiency. and generally, you want more than that while ranking up in stars.
Then if it isn't worthwhile or beneficial running a cyber cafe from ground up why run one at all? It would make more sense to go for a company which has a better chance of bringing in decent specials earlier or profit earlier. Otherwise to me it seems like a pointless idea yo run one up if it drains you money.
The whole reason you can’t believe any of this is because you’re stuck on the notion of 40k stats perfect employee. You don’t need 150% efficiency in 1* companies, get the guys you can without busting your bank and you’ll star up.
every single day spent in a 1* company is an automatic loss at bare minimum 2 mil. you need good employees or else you will stay stay in 1-4 stars for too long.
my software company was the same case specials are everything that happens and none of them were passives. I ran it at a loss of around 3-4 mil daily for 2 months. then I ran it for a 3 mil daily profit for a year and sold it for 800 mils.
companies are an investment and its one of the purest reflection of real life I can find on torn.
Maybe it’s different for cyber cafes but in ANs you can star up with a bit higher than 50% efficiency at lower stats.
if it is then cyber cafes just suck lol
Speaking of which. If you wanna employ me for 4 mil a day somewhen I'll be more than willing ;) but if it is that difficult for a cyber cafe to rank up it seems more hassle than it's worth. However I know recently an update was made about the JP not being lost if the hack fails right? Might see more people wanting to join soon..
Sports lab is good at 1 star
lol no you cant get 10* with 50% who the **** told you that.
You're a bad director lol
cyber cafes and software companies are very different. and no. it's not paying each employee 4 mil daily. it was generally 400k-1-2 mil. but the company had 3 mil income and about 6+ mil per day in expenses. after each star getting unlocked and new specials, the pay got reduced. once special based companies get 7-10* you generally don't need to pay anyone. that's the whole reason why directors should aim to climb stars asap when they start a company.
tl;dr short term loss for long term profit. (Amazon ran at a loss for 10+ years btw)
Finding employee pay is easy...
Step 1
Contact employees of other cafes
Step 2
Make a low offer for them to leave their current company and bounty their old director
Step 3
Continue raising your offer until you steal a few employees.
Alternative
Find some noobs and offer them double what the city jobs pay.
ironic when I look at your company.....
I never personally went to exploit new/bad players, but I certainly do see the potential in it.
I didn't pay anyone even close to 1 mill to work at my new AN and after a screw up on my part in order. I profited after my fourth day as 1 star and have been the top earner in every star that I rank up to next.