You said it yourself, as you star up you can get better employees with better specials. Never said anything about 10* with 50% efficiency.
If youre going to run at a loss for that much time might as well just buy the company at higher stars and make profit from the beginning
Lol, everyone here needs to chill.
In answer to the question how do I find employees. I ask them nicely...
I had all staff at over 150% from day 1 in my an none of them recieved trains. In return they were under the promise i would train equally and never sell their trains and I would never charge them DVDs.
It's all about effort at the end of the day.
You got that right. :)
Correction. He would be a terrible director, thank god his director deals with finances.
You're talking to someone thats run two separate 10* TVs, and a company that was in the top 2 of its type from week 2. So....try again.
I was on enough income to be a 10* an with 0 pay and 300k ads...
And also took a TV from 0-10... and 2 amusement parks... and a restaurant... and a previous salt mine...
All ran at a profit from day 1.
Count me in the bad directors...LOL
it seems there are now 6 "bad directors" in torn XD
"train equally", you dont receive train at 0*, and no jp to exchange for e dvds
i feel sorry for them. could have worked in better comp
If you're paying 1 million a day for employees in a 1*, then you have absolutely no clue what or how to run a company and make it a success for both owner and workers. Lol that's like saying at 16, kids working at McDonalds need to get paid $50 an hour because it's a shit job.
its generally never worth it to start a new company since buying one is always cheaper.
but that wasn't really what the discussion was about.
and yet you can't run a ****ing sweet shop.
I don't need too. your company is the lowest 10* cruise liner.
its funny cuz its literally the opposite.
I rarely see people so wrong.
I've been a company director for literally 95% of my torn career,
what the **** are you talking about kid?
Oh..Thank you..I wasn't aware of that. :P
I was 0 star for 1 day, my company was 3* in 22 days.
Considering you can't be trained for 3 days they missed nothing.
They then worked for the best an where they got there DVDs and trains as they should without some director ripping them off.
Are you sure they could have worked for a better comp? Or are you just talking shit on things you know nothing about. If I hadn't decided to work in a mine again to improve my defence they would be in a 10* now making a fortune.
I always start my own company to maximise profits.
Me neither. Was my suggestion an exploit?
My sweet shop is doing perfectly fine, thanks for the concern.