Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Page disappeared

Started by Damia [975347] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Damia [975347]
I was reading chat and the page flashed and everything was gone but the sidebar and the top of chat. On Windows. Chrome Saw a similar post with crimes. I wasn't sure if I should have posted there. Sorry if I should have.[image: snag.gy]
Damia [975347]
It didn't reload as a blank page. I was on the page and then it flashed and everything was gone except the side bar. 

It hasn't happened again.  It was just that one time. :)
Stewie [1494547]
I think we can probably close this report for now then.
It definitely looks like the same as the other report though.
Thanks.