I was reading chat and the page flashed and everything was gone but the sidebar and the top of chat. On Windows. Chrome Saw a similar post with crimes. I wasn't sure if I should have posted there. Sorry if I should have.[image: snag.gy]
Page disappeared
Started by Damia [975347] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Come to this thread.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16092642&b=0&a=0
as you’re on the crimes page.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16092642&b=0&a=0
as you’re on the crimes page.
Mentions: Crime pages
is the above the linked report the same as your issue?
Do you have an update?
Thanks.
Thanks.
It didn't reload as a blank page. I was on the page and then it flashed and everything was gone except the side bar.
It hasn't happened again. It was just that one time. :)
It hasn't happened again. It was just that one time. :)
I think we can probably close this report for now then.
It definitely looks like the same as the other report though.
Thanks.
It definitely looks like the same as the other report though.
Thanks.