Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Titles

Started by Archer [2172225] on in General Discussion.

190 replies · 4.35k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 191 / 191 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

JiePie [2129875]
You are now known in the city as an Alcoholic.

Alcohol drunk 6,363

Just making sure that booster cooldown never reaches zero *shrug*
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
That can be fixed. You just need to piss off a few individuals
Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor
I'm #32 on defends won and #29 on hand-to-hand according to Tornstats, but the amount of inactive on the defends HoF gets me to like #25 last time I checked.

So I'm going to do something probably retarded.

I'm going to buy defends without weapons and see if I get Boxer. Looking at the numbers, I should rise in hand-to-hand rank faster than on defends.

#YoloTime
Mead [1394423] Committee Committee
Yeh, if I can get the title with 65 unarmored attacks, it can't be something most people are doing
hemi [2165616]
Dear bogie if you decide to make one for Items Trashed please call it something sexy like Environmentalist or Recycler instead of Dumper, this is my only worry, thank you in advance.