Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

USA - terroristic state

Started by Zucchero [2279031] on in General Non-related.

53 replies · 409 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 54 / 54 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
54
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Viracocha [1772040]
Definitely US foreign policy needs to be criticized extensively.

Calling them a terroristic nation, might even be apt, if you isolate the issues and not assess them in the bigger backdrop.
Viracocha [1772040]
But lets face it, if I'm throwing in with a team, its gonna be the US before Europe, China, or any other organized crime gang.
KeijiShibusawa [1207271]
People across the world are beaten shitless so the US lends the feeble their might. Not act of terror. Aggressive certainly but not evil and certainly not mindless.
Nadbash [2183654]
The American people are generally good, hard working people but we've allowed our government to run roughshod when we should have reigned them in.

I wouldn't classify my nation as terroristic so much as super ultra capitalist. My government will do anything to serve their corporate overlords. Money and greed motivate our leaders more than anything.
Zucchero [2279031]
This has nothing to do with people as individuals. This is just a contra topic, spreading hate against the US govt and banala, and stupid generalization as someone else did in another topic. This is for them to see how it is being called a terrorist or a bad person just because they belong to a certain group. I know this is so childish. But if nice way doesn't work...
Viracocha [1772040]
your intent and reality on the same issue differ widely.

1.8billion muslims support the actions and laws of Islamic governments which commit heinous atrocities on their own populations.
Kamical [2046182]
I laughed, good thread.

Do tell me what comes next after the nice way is rejected? Gunna blow something up?

We sure would!

Muslims=/=terrorists BUT a disproportionate amount of terrorists are Muslim.

Kind of like how every rectangle is a square, but not every square is a rectangle.
Crylix [2219788]
So you know about the teachings of the religion (I presume) and know about the misrepresentation of the followers of that religion, yet still blame the religion itself. Suppose that's a bit absurd.
Viracocha [1772040]
I know the followers support these primitive edicts and conduct heinous acts themselves even normal everyday citizens such as in Pakistan.
Crylix [2219788]
Do you know about the teachings of Islam though? Every time I see you, you're blaming Islam. Do you know about what Muhammad teaches? I hardly doubt you or anyone like you would because if you did , you would know not to point fingers at Islam.
Viracocha [1772040]
I don't need to know the teachings.

I see a group of nations calling themselves Islamic as do all their citizens. I see acts of despicable evil being committed by those governments and citizens in the name of their religion.

I know enough I want no part, nor do I want it brought to my country.  Too late the stank has already arrived.