Let's spread hate on another side now. How does it feels?
USA - terroristic state
Started by Zucchero [2279031] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 54 / 54 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 54
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 22 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Nadbash [2183654]
· 8 likes ·
The American people are generally good, hard working people but we've allowed our government to run roughshod when we should have reigned them in. I wouldn't classify my nation as terroristic so much as super ultra capitalist. My government will … - Crylix [2219788]
· 6 likes ·
This ain't right man, take it down. No need to return hate, we can be peaceful with this. - BlnkSugarSocket [2018522]
· 4 likes ·
How is not the same? Manipulation of action by use of emotion. Fear is only one. Its common knowledge that the Army had intelligence that would have given fair warning about Pearl Harbor, but that information was withheld from the …
This ain't right man, take it down. No need to return hate, we can be peaceful with this.
Definitely US foreign policy needs to be criticized extensively.
Calling them a terroristic nation, might even be apt, if you isolate the issues and not assess them in the bigger backdrop.
Calling them a terroristic nation, might even be apt, if you isolate the issues and not assess them in the bigger backdrop.
But lets face it, if I'm throwing in with a team, its gonna be the US before Europe, China, or any other organized crime gang.
People across the world are beaten shitless so the US lends the feeble their might. Not act of terror. Aggressive certainly but not evil and certainly not mindless.
The American people are generally good, hard working people but we've allowed our government to run roughshod when we should have reigned them in.
I wouldn't classify my nation as terroristic so much as super ultra capitalist. My government will do anything to serve their corporate overlords. Money and greed motivate our leaders more than anything.
I wouldn't classify my nation as terroristic so much as super ultra capitalist. My government will do anything to serve their corporate overlords. Money and greed motivate our leaders more than anything.
This has nothing to do with people as individuals. This is just a contra topic, spreading hate against the US govt and banala, and stupid generalization as someone else did in another topic. This is for them to see how it is being called a terrorist or a bad person just because they belong to a certain group. I know this is so childish. But if nice way doesn't work...
your intent and reality on the same issue differ widely.
1.8billion muslims support the actions and laws of Islamic governments which commit heinous atrocities on their own populations.
1.8billion muslims support the actions and laws of Islamic governments which commit heinous atrocities on their own populations.
I laughed, good thread.
Do tell me what comes next after the nice way is rejected? Gunna blow something up?
We sure would!
Muslims=/=terrorists BUT a disproportionate amount of terrorists are Muslim.
Kind of like how every rectangle is a square, but not every square is a rectangle.
Do tell me what comes next after the nice way is rejected? Gunna blow something up?
We sure would!
Muslims=/=terrorists BUT a disproportionate amount of terrorists are Muslim.
Kind of like how every rectangle is a square, but not every square is a rectangle.
At least we know the religion isn’t at fault then, which just makes it sad...
even more so when that isn't the case in the other countries.
yet you still blame the religion
Until something is done about the KSA et al., I suppose it is what it is.
:)
:)
So you know about the teachings of the religion (I presume) and know about the misrepresentation of the followers of that religion, yet still blame the religion itself. Suppose that's a bit absurd.
We drop bombs on brown ppl ever 12 minutes
Well, yeah... after all, all the other white people in the world help us.
hell yeah brother down with all statesman
I know the followers support these primitive edicts and conduct heinous acts themselves even normal everyday citizens such as in Pakistan.
Do you know about the teachings of Islam though? Every time I see you, you're blaming Islam. Do you know about what Muhammad teaches? I hardly doubt you or anyone like you would because if you did , you would know not to point fingers at Islam.
I don't need to know the teachings.
I see a group of nations calling themselves Islamic as do all their citizens. I see acts of despicable evil being committed by those governments and citizens in the name of their religion.
I know enough I want no part, nor do I want it brought to my country. Too late the stank has already arrived.
I see a group of nations calling themselves Islamic as do all their citizens. I see acts of despicable evil being committed by those governments and citizens in the name of their religion.
I know enough I want no part, nor do I want it brought to my country. Too late the stank has already arrived.