How can I delete my current account? I wish to start over from scratch, but I can't find anything to delete my account. The reason I wanna start from scratch is so I can play from the start (it's been about a year and a half since I was on here) and I still want this name.
Account Deletion
Started by DevDaNerd [2103016] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
preferences >close account
https://www.torn.com/preferences.php#tab=accountClosure
starting from scratch is dumb in most cases
don't do it
what would you do different in starting from scratch, then you would do from starting back again with where you currently are....?
don't do it
what would you do different in starting from scratch, then you would do from starting back again with where you currently are....?
Older accounts has several benefits, I believe there is even a merit for sticking around for 10 years.
the only reason one would want to restart is if they have negative networth that you cant get out of.
If you actively play, you can be successful with a new account, or with the one you already have. And restarting will set you back.
If you continue to not actively play, it won't matter whether you restart or not because to be successful in Torn, you need much higher activity than you've shown in the past.
If you continue to not actively play, it won't matter whether you restart or not because to be successful in Torn, you need much higher activity than you've shown in the past.
Don't do it. Old is gold.
This man is in federal forever. He must've closed his account.