Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Account Deletion

Started by DevDaNerd [2103016] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 196 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
DevDaNerd [2103016]
How can I delete my current account? I wish to start over from scratch, but I can't find anything to delete my account. The reason I wanna start from scratch is so I can play from the start (it's been about a year and a half since I was on here) and I still want this name.
Hopslam [795412]
starting from scratch is dumb in most cases

don't do it

what would you do different in starting from scratch, then you would do from starting back again with where you currently are....?
Baldr [1847600] Reporter
If you actively play, you can be successful with a new account, or with the one you already have. And restarting will set you back.

If you continue to not actively play, it won't matter whether you restart or not because to be successful in Torn, you need much higher activity than you've shown in the past.