I have finished the drivers license course but i still can't do crimes that require one. Please help.
I am getting
You need a driving licence to do this crime!
Would you be able to provide me a screenshot of you having finished this course?
Thanks.
sure, hope this works
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ru61yr6gqpk83mz/Screenshot%202019-05-22%2017.24.49.png?dl=0
Your screen shots only shows the education courses.
You need to take a screen shot of the General Studies Modules. The link below is the page you need to take a screen shot off.
https://www.torn.com/education.php#/step=view_cat&cat=12
here you go
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y1c66n67zwoij3d/Screenshot%202019-05-22%2019.10.08.png?dl=0
According to the screenshot, Driver's License course has not been done?
A green dot means you done the course
A blue dot means you can start the course
A red dot means you don't not meet requirements to start the course yet.
From the Screenshot, I can see the dot is blue. So you have not completed the Driving License course, What course are you currently studying?
i am now doing combat lvl 2, but i have, i have done the first 4 courses of GS, i couldn't do the 3-4 without doing the 2nd one, right?
Yes you can, and as The_Healer already explained you did. GEN2113 is not completed.
The only prerequisite required for those courses is the introduction course. You still need to do Driver's License, as shown in the screenshot.
I will close the report now as I don't see an issue.
Thanks.