Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Drivers License Issues

Started by LordHaha [2232264] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 81 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
LordHaha [2232264]
I have finished the drivers license course but i still can't do crimes that require one. Please help.

I am getting
You need a driving licence to do this crime!
The_Healer [1787515]
Your screen shots only shows the education courses.

You need to take a screen shot of the General Studies Modules. The link below is the page you need to take a screen shot off.

https://www.torn.com/education.php#/step=view_cat&cat=12
The_Healer [1787515]
A green dot means you done the course
A blue dot means you can start the course
A red dot means you don't not meet requirements to start the course yet.

From the Screenshot, I can see the dot is blue. So you have not completed the Driving License course, What course are you currently studying?
LordHaha [2232264]
i am now doing combat lvl 2, but i have, i have done the first 4 courses of GS, i couldn't do the 3-4 without doing the 2nd one, right?
Stewie [1494547]
The only prerequisite required for those courses is the introduction course. You still need to do Driver's License, as shown in the screenshot.

I will close the report now as I don't see an issue.

Thanks.