Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Praying

Started by Jeremiahcron [2350797] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 150 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

The-Wiz [1870366]
I think the trick with this one is to make sure you pray every 10 hrs. dont go 12 hrs without praying or it could reset your progress. 2 times per day is a good benchmark, but better to be safe than sorry. Pray before going to bed, when you wake up, and maybe once midday
MikePence [2029670]
I don't think it's a hard requirement like that lol

I only ever prayed before bed, and after probably more than 2 weeks I got the honor bar
Ricky-Bobby [297109]
with prayer you have to also believe in it fully for it to work. being a good person also should help. but you gotta be a good person because you want to be otherwise god will know you are a fraud. hope this helps you find your may way.