What does it do I have done it a couple of time and it hasn’t done anything
Praying
Started by Jeremiahcron [2350797] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Jeremiahcron [2350797]
· 3 likes ·
So that’s all it does? then why do prayer beads increase prayer success?
Pray 1 to 2 times a day for 1 to 2 weeks (consecutive days) and you'll get this honor bar
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
I think the trick with this one is to make sure you pray every 10 hrs. dont go 12 hrs without praying or it could reset your progress. 2 times per day is a good benchmark, but better to be safe than sorry. Pray before going to bed, when you wake up, and maybe once midday
I don't think it's a hard requirement like that lol
I only ever prayed before bed, and after probably more than 2 weeks I got the honor bar
I only ever prayed before bed, and after probably more than 2 weeks I got the honor bar
hmm your probably right, but old superstitions die hard.
You are supposed to send them, along with thoughts, to family members of victims of tragedy.
So that’s all it does?
then why do prayer beads increase prayer success?
then why do prayer beads increase prayer success?
That's anecdotal speculation, not a proven fact.
maybe you don't have to pray as long to get the merit..
with prayer you have to also believe in it fully for it to work. being a good person also should help. but you gotta be a good person because you want to be otherwise god will know you are a fraud. hope this helps you find your may way.