We? Lol please, I can’t believe I let a selfish person like you get to my head which affected my team badly. Either way, If I stayed with the BIB alliance or the other one, Millennials would have been out because my team was targeted heavily by both sides. Don’t feel proud about getting Punchbags or Millennials eliminated lol, both those teams had the lowest amount of hits and the least inactivity, so it could have been easy for anyone. I would love for you to try and eliminate LJ or FM, but we all know Trolls don’t have the guts. Oh, and I honestly cannot wait till elimination is over and see that Trolls haven’t won it. You’re nothing without Td3h. Get a grip, Zahid.
I know right, the pure arrogance from both trolls and dream team is insane. We couldn't outjump teams due to dead weight, get out of here with that dumb saviour/god complex. We'd have been targeted out just as hard if we stayed with those guys.
By shit team i did not mean shit leadership, i never judged you, nor punchbags for what you guys did. In your eyes you did it for the betterment of your team and well so be it. I am speaking generally you got put in a shit team as the total hit output tells us all.
What i do know is my team is extremely happy with leadership, especially no coups/infighting like various other teams *wink wink*. I'm not proud we got 2 teams eliminated, I'm proud we had 2 traitors eliminated :). Its elimination though all good and fun, that is why i never judged you beyond asking why you did what you did.
*I’m proud we had 2 traitors eliminated* Lol, you’re acting like you didn’t betray your first alliance as well?
For the record, 7-12 people disagreeing with me in a team with over a thousand players don’t count. Although I did try my best but sadly, I wasn’t able to make everyone happy. Every team had this problem, there’s always people who will get feisty when things go sour. I can assure you that majority of my team was happy with their leadership as well :)
We had a good reason to do what we did, it was the evidence you sent to me that made me decide what i did. So you shouldnt go questioning that. The difference is, we did not turn to make our situation better, which you and punchbags both did (you guys the second time). Again, im not judging the decision you made, im simply stating it felt real good taking you out, as you can imagine haha.
That's good for you then, I know you tried, and the fact that its your first time leading an elimination team, i had no reason to judge your leadership, and i did not!
U fail to see the long term picture, at this current rate your alliance will be near enough destroyed before u even touch mice or LJ again, if u stuck with the original alliance, we could have 5v1 or 4v1 LJ in the end
Fair enough, I'm glad i got placed in one of the better teams myself. As long as everyone tried their absolute best, theres nothing anyone else can say otherwise. That's what i keep telling our guys, as well as any allies.
While talking Mad shit like you are a fkin super hero that took us out all on your lonesome :P, Numbers are numbers if you had our inactives, we would of smacked your ass hard too, no point talking shit about how good it felt, when you can hardly fight back due to plenty of inactives.
Edit: You didnt out play us in any way, so this Ego trip is just funny... Fact of the Matter is we had to many inactives.
Well its not over for the trolls just yet, i cant comment on that yet it could go in absolutely any direction. What i do know is, this was the best chance to take LJ down once and for all. Remember, we had millennials and punchbags, we could have pulled it off with that, but sadly they both turned, something that was unexpected especially from millennials. Problem with the other teams on LJs side is they want to sit on their asses waiting for the final few, and even then its not guarenteed everyone takes down LJ im sure they have something planned.
I'm happy with what we did anyways, and im sure Mothers, Breakfast club, Dream Team and hillbillys will be thanking me regardless of the outcome, they faced certain elimination, with us, at least we had a damn good fight, which is not over just yet :).
WE = our alliance not just our team. Yes, inactives was the reason why your team as "Not as good as the others", wont be using the shit term if it makes you all go wild. If i thought any different, i'd be taking shots at your leadership, which is simply not the case. Hope you had fun in elim.
fair enough if u think it was the best move for your team but u cant say it was the best chance to take down LJ can u haha, u had them down at the bottom and decided to target us and KW instead, allowing them to get away to the point they are now
Well if you guys had simply helped us they would be out sooner or later! I'll say "i told you so" for sure later on :). We saw we had no option but to start by targeting the weakest teams, take down their support and they are vulnerable without it. Best bet for us underdogs :).
Just noticed this thread...it was fun, and this year's comp has been very competitive...you all fought hard.
Decisions in times like this are never easy but you did what you thought was best for the team, cannot be faulted there...disagreements will always be had and this post speaks volumes.