Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Donation vs subscription

Started by Lavina [2403655] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 207 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Lavina [2403655]
Hello guys, unsure how it works. Are donation the same as a subscription? Do they mix? What happens if i get a donator pack when im subscribed?
Owen [2087327]
Subscription gives you monthly rewards which can include books, every 2 months you should get at least 1 book. It also allows you to enter the daily points draw. Other than that they are the same

If you use a donator pack the donator days are kept until you lose your subscription, which are then used to maintain donator status
Insi [2034939]
2 months doesn't sound quite right, I'm currently sitting in a 5 month dry period for books :(

And in like 900 days of Subscriber I have won the points draw a single time so, if you are trying to weigh the pros and negatives, I would personally say to ignore the existence of the points draw.
mrsguyliner [2360807]
It is my understanding that buying a donator pack gives 50 points but subscribing gives 75 points. If points are your main motivation then subscribing is better value.
DarkAce [493795]
Main reason to be subscriber is the 2 free gifts every month on your doorstep , just keep your fingers crossed for a book or at least a cesium
DangerousJD [424296]
I am not a subscriber, but I think subscribing is the better option instead of donator pack, the only pro I can see about donator pack is that you can sell it for in game cash.