Hello guys, unsure how it works. Are donation the same as a subscription? Do they mix? What happens if i get a donator pack when im subscribed?
Donation vs subscription
Started by Lavina [2403655] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Subscription gives you monthly rewards which can include books, every 2 months you should get at least 1 book. It also allows you to enter the daily points draw. Other than that they are the same
If you use a donator pack the donator days are kept until you lose your subscription, which are then used to maintain donator status
If you use a donator pack the donator days are kept until you lose your subscription, which are then used to maintain donator status
2 months doesn't sound quite right, I'm currently sitting in a 5 month dry period for books :(
And in like 900 days of Subscriber I have won the points draw a single time so, if you are trying to weigh the pros and negatives, I would personally say to ignore the existence of the points draw.
And in like 900 days of Subscriber I have won the points draw a single time so, if you are trying to weigh the pros and negatives, I would personally say to ignore the existence of the points draw.
Subscriber in itself is pay to win, that's why it was added so people restart to get the books lol
For the data on books
For the data on books
Mentions: New Items : Books
Ah right. I guess my bad luck is just reaching for new heights then
Well, being a subscriber is cheaper than a donator pack if you are going to use real life money
It is my understanding that buying a donator pack gives 50 points but subscribing gives 75 points. If points are your main motivation then subscribing is better value.
Main reason to be subscriber is the 2 free gifts every month on your doorstep , just keep your fingers crossed for a book or at least a cesium
I am not a subscriber, but I think subscribing is the better option instead of donator pack, the only pro I can see about donator pack is that you can sell it for in game cash.