Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trigger Happy.

Started by EonAmon [2401831] on in Questions & Answers.

18 replies · 580 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
19
Likes on archived posts
84
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

Most-liked replies

EonAmon [2401831]
what are the best "Money" makers ? thug and mug.. or legit. company or flip and dip? Everybody has a style in Torn city and as a noob I just want to know. what makes ya trigger happy?
InDaHood [518368]
You'll do okay I think. You have figured all the options in only 4 days....better than I did.

Or you restarted or a Multi