what are the best "Money" makers ? thug and mug.. or legit. company or flip and dip? Everybody has a style in Torn city and as a noob I just want to know. what makes ya trigger happy?
Trigger Happy.
Started by EonAmon [2401831] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 19
- Likes on archived posts
- 84
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Hopslam [795412]
· 44 likes ·
buy the stock and watch it drop... - The_Gorilla [2156388]
· 7 likes ·
Go all in on RR it can't go wrong [image: media1.tenor.com] - InDaHood [518368]
· 5 likes ·
You'll do okay I think. You have figured all the options in only 4 days....better than I did. Or you restarted or a Multi
buy the stock and watch it drop...
You'll do okay I think. You have figured all the options in only 4 days....better than I did.
Or you restarted or a Multi
Or you restarted or a Multi
I like the buy and sell like hell method.
Beg, borrow & steal in the reverse order
find a sugardaddy
Go all in on RR it can't go wrong
[image: media1.tenor.com]
[image: media1.tenor.com]
I heard Brakier is taking on
Act like Dude, and Beg for food.
its foolproof
its foolproof
Sell Stat Randomizers!!!! High Demand, they Randomly Randomize Stats.
Start a forum thread for the service.
Start a forum thread for the service.
Worked for ED
.
.
.
oh wait
.
.
.
oh wait
Make multis.
1. Fly or die!
2. Train and gain!
3. Drug and mug!
2. Train and gain!
3. Drug and mug!
I made all my cash from claiming $10,000 bounties. High rolla
Yea just ask ED about that X-ad
I think this will be more suitable in Questions & Answers. I've moved it.
DIVERSIFY