Am I real?
cool
Started by doesithurt [2406234] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 64 / 64 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 64
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Yes, it hurts to read this thread
No.
Or is this just fantasy?
No, this is all a dream and we are all figments of your imagination. It's time to wake up now.
Marlon AI: Is that you, Dave?
[image: i.imgflip.com]
[image: i.imgflip.com]
Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality
Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see
Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low
Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me
Because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low
Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me
Mama, just killed a man...
Put a gun against his head
BoRa aside, you seem like a complex individual
Pulled my trigger now he's dead
Its an illusion
Mama, life had just begun
cue in twilight zone
But now ive gotta go and throw it all away
Didnt the another brand new account get fedded after posting this same post like a few days ago? Coincidence??? Hmmmm...
Mama, ooh ooh ooh,
Didn't mean to make you cry
Didn't mean to make you cry
If I’m not back again this time tomorrow carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters.