Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

cool

Started by doesithurt [2406234] on in General Non-related.

63 replies · 646 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 64 / 64 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
64
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Eli [1201431]
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low
Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me
HerpSac [2117255]
Didnt the another brand new account get fedded after posting this same post like a few days ago? Coincidence??? Hmmmm...