Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Finally #1 in something!!

Started by Coral [350465] on in Achievements.

19 replies · 590 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
89
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

Most-liked replies

Coral [350465]
Never declined a mission.

Accidentally failed a couple. Like when it says to only use a certain weapon, I accidentally use another, try to esapce, but can't, and accidentally kill them and fail... One or 2 I think I just didn't have time for.

I think I'm 6th in missions completed, with #1 having like 11 more missions completed than me so that says something!
Smokey123 [248901] Helper
Hey I can see me at number 3 o/

Have you used the double mission credits book?, That seems to be the only way you could have past me as I have done more missions than you.

OR, maybe I was just unlucky and got poor rewards compared to yours.

A massive congratulations though, Mission credits top-o-the-shop is an excellent achievement and I will do my best to pass you when I eventually get that book! haha!

Good job indeed!

What are you spending your credits on?, Or have you already spent them?. Very interested to know :)

Smokey
Coral [350465]
I didn't even know there was such a book :o

I was just lucky I think :D

I own all mods except top tier choke and suppressor, also bought a few books and loads of ammo. And any cheap items when I was trying to get certain mods before. Only have like 600 at the moment :(
Smokey123 [248901] Helper
It does exist indeed :)
771 Book : Winking To Win Doubles contract credit and money rewards for 31 days.
I wouldn’t use it just yet though, wait until Amanda is released and you’ll get even further ahead of me :’(

Nice mods haul you got there too