DONE
Started by Wood [2175573] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 123 / 123 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 123
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 81 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Mlkey [1915577]
· 4 likes ·
I've seen lots of these fun bad boys going around over the last year that I've been a part of Torn. I've waited until I developed the necessary rep and the money to hold my own raffle, This is a … - Mlkey [1915577]
· 2 likes ·
So you asked for xanax , because you were afraid of doing cash dealing because of all the mugging that's going on because it's dog tags. Really ? So if dogs tags wasn't going how much cash would you be … - Wood [2175573]
· 2 likes ·
I can't figure out how to add a poll so just thumbs up or thumbs down this message here for whether or not I should move the day sooner.
Mentioned in this thread
Wood [2175573] ×1
Drawing Results!
DP Winner: ChefMutzy
Box of Med Supplies: _Jaxx_
First Lottery Voucher: CptnSelection
Second Lottery Voucher: Leo4564
Thank you all for playing. This was a ton of fun, and maybe, around Christmas, I'll do another DP raffle, with the entry being a bottle of beer, or something like that, since Christmas town gives nonstop liquor.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
also,when is the draw?
second bump!