TIME : 10h 15m LEVEL : 89 Being questioned by the FBI. BUY BUST You busted killingt1m3 out of jail. No issues here
manic [1554958] 9 Jan 2020, 08:59 TCT · #22 · edited
You've 'almost' got your 10k busting award, you should care!
OT ---
You busted
Engineering out of jail.
You busted
Ogi24 out of jail.
You busted
shrider out of jail.
You busted
curlytops out of jail.
You busted
Setini out of jail.
You busted
Motorbike500 out of jail.
You busted
giftedchild out of jail.
Jailed busting the next then
Use 33 nerve?
Result: You come out of the hole on the other side of the jail fence, you run back home.
All done within a couple of mins - Seems OK tbh?
Mentions:
curlytops [2342480]
· Engineering [2178561]
· giftedchild [343444]
· Motorbike500 [2293057]
· Ogi24 [2459803]
· Setini [2324775]
· shrider [1470882]
How come it costs me 21 nerve to bust myself out of jail, but 33 for you.
No, the busting chance didn't change. I'm in a lawfirm from several months and I always average 19-20 busts a day. When appears a success chance of 70% and above, I can't be jailed. When I wake up in the morning I can bust 5 players in a row.
Busting makes me hard ;)
Self busting nerve cost is based on how large your nerve bar is and whether you've done the law education. 33 seems to indicate his nerve bar is 100 and he has done the education to bring it down to a third, from half.
manic [1554958] 9 Jan 2020, 09:23 TCT · #27
Is it based on your overall NB? Mines currently 100.
When I wait a few days I tend to bust a lot fatter
Thanks. I’ve been at 60 for a long time I don’t even recall it ever costing less.
Busting based on body size is shameful. Skinny folk should be busted too. Justice escapes for all.
You'd be easier to bust if you didn't keep yelling "OVER HERE OVER HERE!" every time someone comes looking to bust you.
Of course everyone should bust. Its unhealthy if u dont. It releases a lot of frustration
I've recently got to 2k busts and I feel like it's getting easier to bust high lvl players like you. I still shy away from long hours high levels but I've managed to bust some lvl 80-90 that were busted for over 5 hours busteds. I'm guessing you just got some newbs trying to bust you or people who already busted too many people. May also simply be bad rng
Yeah, it's like Gorgonzola said, based on your total nerve bar. (not your NNB only, also any extras from faction, company or merits) You can test the difference when your faction changes crime branch to warring ones at 60 NNB.
We don't have their side of the story. Maybe those people blew their (hidden) busting cooldown and tried their luck anyway.
For example:
Do you want to try and break scooooter out of jail? It will cost you 2 nerve. You determine that the chance of success is 0% .Yes No Sometimes, when I see odds >30%, I just shout "YOLO!" and click on Yes
Load image: cool
Busting is definitely nerfed again I have noticed this as well.
Seems to be if i try and bust anyone over level 25 i fail although i haven't done many busts so that probably doesn't help
More recently, there have been more people who are in jail for failing to bust someone (including me). Either something about busting changed or a lot of people are suddenly overextending themselves. The former seems more likely.
Please don't bust me, I need to take my zyklene and felovax
Why would there be changes to busting? i have noticed a lot more people busting, guessing they are going for the merits think it is just more people busting and more people overdoing it