Free:)
Started by 19roxy97 [621102] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Did someone say crack!?
19roxy97 used a Christmas Cracker with you, you're left with just a crummy bit of shiny paper. Your happiness decreased by 212.
Mentions: 19roxy97 [621102]
Please wait for me n save one for me. I wanna see how it happens if people do that on me. Please n thank you
First person to quote my post here gets the yellow paper crown
- 19roxy97 used a Christmas Cracker with you. Emerging victorious, you received 1x Gold Watch, 1x Paper Crown : Yellow, and a joke: "Knock knock. Who's there? Someone. Someone, who? Someone just mugged you for $5,069,500."
Give it to me please
I shared two and had one shared with me and I got the losing end each time. :(
hey wow! Look what Happened!!!
19roxy97 used a Christmas Cracker with you. Emerging victorious, you received 1x Gold Watch, 1x Paper Crown : Red, and a joke: "What do you get if you cross a Bag of Bon Bons with a Can of Goose Juice? Diabetes."
I shared two and had one shared with me and I got the losing end each time. :(
hey wow! Look what Happened!!!
19roxy97 used a Christmas Cracker with you. Emerging victorious, you received 1x Gold Watch, 1x Paper Crown : Red, and a joke: "What do you get if you cross a Bag of Bon Bons with a Can of Goose Juice? Diabetes."
19roxy97 used a Christmas Cracker with you. Emerging victorious, you received 1x Afro Comb, 1x Paper Crown : Blue, and a joke: "What's the difference between a fruitcake and Leslie? One's a dry mound of old fruit and liquor you want to throw out, and the other's a cake."
Lol was ready with bunch of morphines. But it wasnt that bad lol. Thank you. I now know what that thing is for
Lol was ready with bunch of morphines. But it wasnt that bad lol. Thank you. I now know what that thing is for
Mentions: 19roxy97 [621102]
cracka lackin
What does it do
yay
too late
too late
Allright sent you a message in spanish op
What do I have to do??
19roxy97 used a Christmas Cracker with you, you're left with just a crummy bit of shiny paper. Your happiness decreased by 11.
Mentions: 19roxy97 [621102]
Hmm, cracker ?
You still want the yellow paper crown? :)
Or shall I send it to Wollongong down below?
Either way, I’ll send out when back from travel
Or shall I send it to Wollongong down below?
Either way, I’ll send out when back from travel
What about dat gold watch? Whatcha doing with that? :eyes:
I love crack
Send it to Wollongong; I have a red crown now :P
You equipped your Paper Crown : Red.
*starts singing Billie Eilish's "You Should see me in a Crown"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah0Ys50CqO8
Do not click on this link if you suffer from Arachnophobia
You equipped your Paper Crown : Red.
*starts singing Billie Eilish's "You Should see me in a Crown"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah0Ys50CqO8
Do not click on this link if you suffer from Arachnophobia
courtesy of JustJanet
You sent a Paper Crown : Yellow to Wollongong with the message: Congrats you get a yellow hat!
You sent a Paper Crown : Yellow to Wollongong with the message: Congrats you get a yellow hat!
You sent a Gold Watch to Hornz with the message: this belongs to you now