Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Free:)

Started by 19roxy97 [621102] on in General Discussion.

42 replies · 752 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Hopslam [795412]
First person to quote my post here gets the yellow paper crown
  • 19roxy97 used a Christmas Cracker with you. Emerging victorious, you received 1x Gold Watch, 1x Paper Crown : Yellow, and a joke: "Knock knock. Who's there? Someone. Someone, who? Someone just mugged you for $5,069,500."
JustJanet [911066]
Give it to me please

I shared two and had one shared with me and I got the losing end each time. :(


hey wow! Look what Happened!!!


19roxy97 used a Christmas Cracker with you. Emerging victorious, you received 1x Gold Watch, 1x Paper Crown : Red, and a joke: "What do you get if you cross a Bag of Bon Bons with a Can of Goose Juice? Diabetes."
DedeSiregar [2430598]
19roxy97 used a Christmas Cracker with you. Emerging victorious, you received 1x Afro Comb, 1x Paper Crown : Blue, and a joke: "What's the difference between a fruitcake and Leslie? One's a dry mound of old fruit and liquor you want to throw out, and the other's a cake."

Lol was ready with bunch of morphines. But it wasnt that bad lol. Thank you. I now know what that thing is for

Mentions: 19roxy97 [621102]

Hopslam [795412]
You still want the yellow paper crown? :)

Or shall I send it to Wollongong down below?



Either way, I’ll send out when back from travel