I'm playing this game using my phone (Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge). Both official app and mobile browser seems to render the torn page in mobile mode unscrollable all of a sudden. Is it just me?
Mobile Site Unscrollable
Started by Mimi [2421426] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 35
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Heasleys4hemp [1468764] Committee
· 4 likes ·
Happening to me too on Pixel XL Chrome browser. Fix is to click the desktop button and play that way for now. - svyat770 [2114355] Tester
· 2 likes ·
Hi there! Sorry for the inconvenience. Currently fixed. Have a nice Play! ;)
Happens for me as well on latest iOS with safari.
Any fix for this? Its annoying
Sounds like it's an issue multiple people are having, including me.
Interesting, I am on iPad IOS 13.3 and using safari and it’s scrolling ok. But not on my Samsung S7 Edge running yandex, Firefox, chrome or kiwi browsers
I'm on a s7 edge also
Happening to me too on Pixel XL Chrome browser.
Fix is to click the desktop button and play that way for now.
Fix is to click the desktop button and play that way for now.
Admin phone app is unscrollable too admin. Please fix. Thx
I wouldnt say that's a fix but that's what I'm doing right now
Pc voew hurts my eyes because the letters are small admin. Please fix phone view admin
switch to desktop mode
It's not scrolling for me too unless I use the desktop version too both the Torn app n kiwi is the same
Multiple people coming into Global complaining they can't scroll
Android 10 oxygen os 10.0.3
Android 10 oxygen os 10.0.3
Note 10+. This sucks
me too, Android Chrome, have to use desktop site on mobile
Mobile torn app on Samsung note 10 plus unscrollable unless switched to desktop mode.
I'm from a Xiaomi A2 lite, I also can't scroll outside of desktop mode, and even though I can still play, it's really annoying
Same issue here also
Same here android
Same issue here. Using Chrome browser on Android phone.