--
List of Buymuggers, Trade Muggers & Scammers
Put them all in your blacklist, to stay safe!
Update: The list I was making based on people's reports. My verify method was Total Mug & Largest Mug & Total Enemy counts. Some old friends (who are playing this game for more than 10 years) says, it's not a legit way to confirm. So, I moved the list to my private google docs and I'll take some time to fully confirm those 100s of people's names I got from different sources. Until then, not gonna put anyone here. I wanted to make a legit list of Buymuggers, not want to harm innocent players.
But, it seems almost impossible to confirm who is buymugger, who is not. Anyway, no more updates will come here.
The outcome of this post:
I learned many things about this game after this. Got some good friends too. Tons of msg and praise for this BOLD STEP. Sorry to all you guys for taking down the list. If there were a way to be 100% sure of the list, I wouldn't delete it.
Also, got some unnecessary enemies. In my profile, 30+ enemies, 120+ bounty (even after taking down the list, some people keep adding bounty) and some threat emails.
And, over 27m Cash
10M for Revives (and counting)
12M for Revealing the Enemy list
5M for Revealing the Bounty list
My giveaway thread still continues... if you missed!
Cheers
List of Buymuggers, Trade Muggers & Scammers
Put them all in your blacklist, to stay safe!
Update: The list I was making based on people's reports. My verify method was Total Mug & Largest Mug & Total Enemy counts. Some old friends (who are playing this game for more than 10 years) says, it's not a legit way to confirm. So, I moved the list to my private google docs and I'll take some time to fully confirm those 100s of people's names I got from different sources. Until then, not gonna put anyone here. I wanted to make a legit list of Buymuggers, not want to harm innocent players.
But, it seems almost impossible to confirm who is buymugger, who is not. Anyway, no more updates will come here.
The outcome of this post:
I learned many things about this game after this. Got some good friends too. Tons of msg and praise for this BOLD STEP. Sorry to all you guys for taking down the list. If there were a way to be 100% sure of the list, I wouldn't delete it.
Also, got some unnecessary enemies. In my profile, 30+ enemies, 120+ bounty (even after taking down the list, some people keep adding bounty) and some threat emails.
And, over 27m Cash
10M for Revives (and counting)
12M for Revealing the Enemy list
5M for Revealing the Bounty list
My giveaway thread still continues... if you missed!
Cheers