You were sent $1,337 from someone with the message: Wanna play a game? The first person to send me back exactly $1,337 will win $25 million! Prize will be sent within 10 hours. (BONUS: Include a joke that makes me laugh for an extra 5 mil)
Does anyone have an idea of who this is
Not sure a lot of people got the message as well im sure they will make a forum about it. Hint: They will have the 1337 honor bar as seen on the player Lat. Good luck !
Can you all keeping doing this like a billion more times?????
You were sent $1,337 from someone with the message: Wanna play a game? The first person to send me back exactly $1,337 will win $25 million! Prize will be sent within 10 hours. (BONUS: Include a joke that makes me laugh for an extra 5 mil)
You were sent $1,337 from with the message: why did the chicken cross the road? to get to the other side
You were sent $1,337 from with the message: Nova has small hands
You were sent $1,337 from with the message: idk might be u
You were sent $2,674 from someone with the message: Hey, can't send my money back? I'll double the price if you did XD
I'm Spartacus!
Feel free to send all of your $1337's and dad jokes this way.
I got sent that. But time is limited. The Nature Watch Corporation is a hive of activity at the moment. No time for tomfoolery!
I'm curious. I haven't had time to figure out who it is. Couldn't find anything after a forum's search and haven't had time to sink into searching for this person.
Fun idea.