Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Pick One

Started by 2243422 [2243422] on in Graveyard.

36 replies · 315 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
37
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

2243422 [2243422]
I honestly don't hate anyone, like i would say I have many enemies but if I was to hate anyone it would be myself!!!

But Who in torn do you dislike/Hate the most apart from me (becuz everyone already hates me ik)?
LordOfPears [2473425]
Who are those poeple I don't know any one of them. Except healer so I guess I'm gonna chose him. That troll

Listening up here's the story about a little blue troll, that lives in a blue world
manic [1554958]
If you hate someone you've never met, via a game you seriously need to reassess your life...