Its been a tough time for so many over the past few weeks, And will continue to be hard. I am putting this up for selfish reasons, I would just like to see the data on the poll. Hopefully others can see why i'm interested and maybe it will help more than me.
Now i use the term 'mental issues' lightly... Some of my mental issues include, An inability to not think about climate change and other societal problems... a strong belief that our species average intelligence is dangerously low and getting worse... and i always pick boring foods.. i know i could do with higher variety/more vitamins.... but i like to get out of shops fast... You know... its all tied together with bullshit in my head. 'Mental issues' in the vaguest sense of the words..
Last little thing to set the stage, 'Realist' I believe i am one (or close to) but only after you fix the flaw in the mainstream definition..
Now, in my mind, average intelligence (and below) is a mental issue... that said because of the superiority bias... many of those peoples mental issues will come out as them being confident they are above the line, Just one of many ways a mental issue can obscure itself... And so this poll is going to be far from accurate.. Take the results with a pinch of salt.
I personally plan to compare these results with data found elsewhere.. not in a comprehensive manor, I'm just looking to sate my own curiosity. Hopefully others have interest too.
Lastly, I am in no way suggesting that Torn produces any mental issues. If anything, my assumption would be that it lends itself to those with them. My second assumption, It either helps them or they quit. So yeah, loads of discussion material here. Not gonna lay down any specifics,
Here is my poll! Ty all!!
Now i use the term 'mental issues' lightly... Some of my mental issues include, An inability to not think about climate change and other societal problems... a strong belief that our species average intelligence is dangerously low and getting worse... and i always pick boring foods.. i know i could do with higher variety/more vitamins.... but i like to get out of shops fast... You know... its all tied together with bullshit in my head. 'Mental issues' in the vaguest sense of the words..
Last little thing to set the stage, 'Realist' I believe i am one (or close to) but only after you fix the flaw in the mainstream definition..
Now, in my mind, average intelligence (and below) is a mental issue... that said because of the superiority bias... many of those peoples mental issues will come out as them being confident they are above the line, Just one of many ways a mental issue can obscure itself... And so this poll is going to be far from accurate.. Take the results with a pinch of salt.
I personally plan to compare these results with data found elsewhere.. not in a comprehensive manor, I'm just looking to sate my own curiosity. Hopefully others have interest too.
Lastly, I am in no way suggesting that Torn produces any mental issues. If anything, my assumption would be that it lends itself to those with them. My second assumption, It either helps them or they quit. So yeah, loads of discussion material here. Not gonna lay down any specifics,
Here is my poll! Ty all!!