Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

grave

Started by slap [2478831] on in Graveyard.

38 replies · 667 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
39
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

ChaosReigns [2169241]
Longest time was with Phoenix Rising. Just over a year iirc.

Edit: d (1)
  • joei disliked your post
    Whats the longest you have been in your
You can dislike all you want. I only left PR so as to try out new adventures here in Torn. PR was a great faction and I am proud to say I spent my time there with everyone past and present.
Runalf [2047589]
JUX HQ : 30-09-2019 - Present

Lingering Insanity : 16-05-2017 - 25-09-2019

Violent if Necessary : 21-03-2017 - 15-05-2017
Riot [974353]
576 days... sad when people have been in the faction I founded longer than I have... Highest in my fac is 608 days
Timpo [2281064]
373 days of the 376 days I've been playing if I count the back n forth between our main and sub faction.

I dont get out much. :P
Nadbash [2183654]
394 lavish f**king days in the greatest Faction on torn. I visited vulpes for a little while during some faction downtime a while back though.