grave
grave
Started by slap [2478831] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 39
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Bennyh [157211] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Graved as requested
Longest time was with Phoenix Rising. Just over a year iirc.
Edit: d (1)
Edit: d (1)
- joei disliked your post
Whats the longest you have been in your
6 years maybe 7 or so I didn't really note the time
Been in JUX for what feels like an eternity. I’m pretty sure they’ve got dirt on me so I’m afraid to leave!
JUX HQ : 30-09-2019 - Present
Lingering Insanity : 16-05-2017 - 25-09-2019
Violent if Necessary : 21-03-2017 - 15-05-2017
Lingering Insanity : 16-05-2017 - 25-09-2019
Violent if Necessary : 21-03-2017 - 15-05-2017
Got the 1000 day merit :)
Got the 200 day merit few days ago.
576 days... sad when people have been in the faction I founded longer than I have... Highest in my fac is 608 days
1 day
Nice history there
I've pretty much always been in this faction, apart from a week I went to guest nearly 8 years ago.
3561 Days or the better part of 10 years.
Before that I was in BAMF for about a year, and JFK 2.0 for roughly 6 months.
Before that I was in BAMF for about a year, and JFK 2.0 for roughly 6 months.
373 days of the 376 days I've been playing if I count the back n forth between our main and sub faction.
I dont get out much. :P
I dont get out much. :P
3.0493 years
I just joined torn today, So for me its 1 day , ha ha ha ha
2708 days
394 lavish f**king days in the greatest Faction on torn. I visited vulpes for a little while during some faction downtime a while back though.
BAMF - what a blast from the past, what happened to that faction? Did it change names or just die out?
3330 Days but have only become active again this year
We on the rise baby
We on the rise baby
Pretty sure BAMF is now eVo
Edit, it was eVo not Jux
Edit, it was eVo not Jux