when viewing all properties I dont see my spouses Shack. I only see my shack. [image: snipboard.io]
All properties bug
Started by Bojak [135372] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
didnt you see the very whole screen.
I can't see my spouses shack either but I assumed that maybe had something to do with an intentional design that prevents you from moving into your spouse's shack.
I believe this is supposed to be intentional as Shacks are your default properties and shouldn't be possible to move into your Spouse's shack. Although, it can also be a by-product of this bug fix, I am not certain, we can ask Joe if this is intentional.
Mentions: Property Bug
Yeah I believe that's intentional!
I don't see why you'd ever need to view your spouse's shack.
I don't see why you'd ever need to view your spouse's shack.
Hello, when I go to the Missions page, in both Chrome and Firefox, the site gives me a 550 error and logs me out.
Our need to make your own thread..