Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

All properties bug

Started by Bojak [135372] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 52 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
PlatinumDevil [1920420]
I can't see my spouses shack either but I assumed that maybe had something to do with an intentional design that prevents you from moving into your spouse's shack.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I believe this is supposed to be intentional as Shacks are your default properties and shouldn't be possible to move into your Spouse's shack. Although, it can also be a by-product of this bug fix, I am not certain, we can ask Joe if this is intentional.

Mentions: Property Bug