Bump
Self-Busting
Started by JustJanet [911066] on in Suggestions.
Posts archived: 61 / 61 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
You're on a mission and your wishin
Someone could cure your lonely condition
Someone could cure your lonely condition
Bump, almost there
Oh come on... you know you want to like this! :D. How many self busts do you think you’ve accomplished?
I've also wanted this to be true. I always get jailed whenever I do crimes so it'll be a nice addition.
Bump
1. You and your buddies begin digging using nothing but the posts from your bed.
2. After 10 minutes the hole's already at least two feet deep. You should be out of here in no time!
3. You begin climbing down the hole with your buddies.
Result: You come out of the hole on the other side of the jail fence, you run back home.
2. After 10 minutes the hole's already at least two feet deep. You should be out of here in no time!
3. You begin climbing down the hole with your buddies.
Result: You come out of the hole on the other side of the jail fence, you run back home.
Looking for love in all the wrong places
No fine girls just ugly faces
No fine girls just ugly faces
Bump, just a little more
So close!!! Please help me out by liking this thread! :)
Beep boop bump!
Can't believe I never noticed this. Great suggestion.
Woot! 100+ votes! thank you all who voted! :P I appreciate it!
bump
TBH, I had this in mind:
[image: encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com]
or maybe this:
[image: encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com]
Never was any good at art...
[image: encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com]
or maybe this:
[image: encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com]
Never was any good at art...
R+
If this suggestion is accepted I would love to get a cheeky merit out of it :P
If this suggestion is accepted I would love to get a cheeky merit out of it :P
my inner stat geek is very fond of this idea!
Bumping back up, since no response yet
You have to submit a bug report when your post hits 100+
OneArmedHermit already prompted me to a couple of days ago. It's been forwarded to Ched and I suppose he is Chedding it over right now. I have faith in Ched!! :) Even if I have not been successful in self busting for the last two weeks at least.