Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Self-Busting

Started by JustJanet [911066] on in Suggestions.

60 replies · 693 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 61 / 61 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

JustJanet [911066]
1. You and your buddies begin digging using nothing but the posts from your bed.
2. After 10 minutes the hole's already at least two feet deep. You should be out of here in no time!
3. You begin climbing down the hole with your buddies.
Result: You come out of the hole on the other side of the jail fence, you run back home.
JustJanet [911066]
OneArmedHermit already prompted me to a couple of days ago. It's been forwarded to Ched and I suppose he is Chedding it over right now. I have faith in Ched!! :) Even if I have not been successful in self busting for the last two weeks at least.