I just looked at the market for books. You have more than doubled their market price with your intrepid quest for this
SCHOOLED
Started by Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Don't be fooled, they don't actually sell for that
I'm the only buyer and my maximum price was $4.93m to scuder92 -
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
I'm the only buyer and my maximum price was $4.93m to scuder92 -
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
I know. Sometimes the market inflates as all the cheaper bazaars are emptied out, then other players continue buying them in small amounts afterwards. But its not the real price.
However some limited edition items will inflate and stay high and eventually sell. Books have not spawned in the game for a long time now and there are many other items like this as well.
However some limited edition items will inflate and stay high and eventually sell. Books have not spawned in the game for a long time now and there are many other items like this as well.
I do wonder just how many books are locked behind inactive accounts :O
Congrats
Also would have been funny if you intended to divert attention towards nail bombs and slowly grab up cheap books off market
Also would have been funny if you intended to divert attention towards nail bombs and slowly grab up cheap books off market
Spent more on books on average :/ Nail Bombs are super slow but at least they trickle in
Damn you.
I kept meaning to collect more books for years now but i never got around to it
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Guess I'll just stick with the glasses while they're still decently priced -_-
You bought 65 x Pair of Glasses from Tamla_Motown's bazaar for a total of $7,150,000 ...neener neener
I kept meaning to collect more books for years now but i never got around to it
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Guess I'll just stick with the glasses while they're still decently priced -_-
You bought 65 x Pair of Glasses from Tamla_Motown's bazaar for a total of $7,150,000 ...neener neener
Sorry
A lot is the answer to that ..
I think stuff held by inactive accounts should just be removed from circulation figures.
I think stuff held by inactive accounts should just be removed from circulation figures.
saki time
Probably over half of them lol
Rather fitting; one of the most knowledgable torn players schooling people with books
R+
R+
This is one great achievement! Very impressive Prox and congrats!