Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SCHOOLED

Started by Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor on in Achievements.

33 replies · 982 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

dunmugmeh [538353]
I just looked at the market for books. You have more than doubled their market price with your intrepid quest for this
dunmugmeh [538353]
I know. Sometimes the market inflates as all the cheaper bazaars are emptied out, then other players continue buying them in small amounts afterwards. But its not the real price.

However some limited edition items will inflate and stay high and eventually sell. Books have not spawned in the game for a long time now and there are many other items like this as well.
oraN [1778676]
Congrats

Also would have been funny if you intended to divert attention towards nail bombs and slowly grab up cheap books off market
Nena [437292]
Damn you.

I kept meaning to collect more books for years now but i never got around to it

[image: i.gyazo.com]

Guess I'll just stick with the glasses while they're still decently priced -_-

You bought 65 x Pair of Glasses from Tamla_Motown's bazaar for a total of $7,150,000 ...neener neener