I think this game is better without chat....
Better without chat?
Started by flippa [1600626] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- FreePalestine [2122602] · 34 likes ·
It would be better without some forum threads as well. - Triplicant [2037705]
· 19 likes ·
That sounds lonely. [image: i.imgur.com] - CornHub [2423014]
· 19 likes ·
I was gonna chat you to tell you I agree but [image: cdn.discordapp.com]
I was gonna chat you to tell you I agree but
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
It would be better without some forum threads as well.
turn them all off then
Introvert much? Whatever floats your boat I guess.
'I don't like friends'
my chats are mostly broken so yes i can relate.
I'm getting stressed just looking at that image.
But...isn't it kinda lonely that NONE of those chats actually have messages, and only one person bothered to mail you?
But...isn't it kinda lonely that NONE of those chats actually have messages, and only one person bothered to mail you?
Mine looks almost like that maybe a row or 2 less. Except what sucks is there's way more chats that do not open or are broke
For example someone buys shit so I open up chat to thank them and guess what they already sent me a nice little message letting me know to bank it asap...
For example someone buys shit so I open up chat to thank them and guess what they already sent me a nice little message letting me know to bank it asap...
Which one is me?
You can just ignore the chat and continue playing
how do u play>?
I'm stressed looking at the 20% .... charge your phone
Hahahahahahahah you are ridiculous
Who hurt you?
Go pay ur upkeep
Looks like a chat pandemic alright
But wtf bro, I can only respect it lol
But wtf bro, I can only respect it lol
The most disturbing thing to me is that you don't pay your upkeep. Why not?!