It just makes me laugh how people get so pissed off tiny mugs, part of the reason why I started mugging, the reactions are the best.
*Poof*
Started by Deep_Thought [2552219] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 145 / 145 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
This is not about the mugging.
But most probably you don’t bully them if they are young levels, let alone keep bounting them for weeks?
lets say in this example a lvl 100 or a player on Milutins league listed a bounty on Milutin, he would keep his mouth shut because he knows there is no way he can fight with them.
if it is a low level Milutin is like - hold my beer, my time to prove I am strong has come.
just saying because all tje fights Milutin has had in the history of 8 months I have seen are mainly below level 25 and below 300 days old.
I guess that explains a lot on his character
lets say in this example a lvl 100 or a player on Milutins league listed a bounty on Milutin, he would keep his mouth shut because he knows there is no way he can fight with them.
if it is a low level Milutin is like - hold my beer, my time to prove I am strong has come.
just saying because all tje fights Milutin has had in the history of 8 months I have seen are mainly below level 25 and below 300 days old.
I guess that explains a lot on his character
This was about the mugging, initially. Then it's about the assumption on your side that "someone" mugging you is none other than the buyer. Then it's an accusation in the form of bounty, also on your side first, to said buyer. Then you found it "strange" that the one being accused becomes extremely annoyed and try to reveal the bounty and confront the one placing it on him. No conversation was posted so any claims on the interaction between you and him are just he said she said. You wonder why you met immediate threat and intimidation? Maybe it's a sign of irritation and annoyance when you're being falsely accused and have to deal with this once every week?
I'm afraid to say that you're not the first nor the last to do this. Milutin_K have been falsely accused several times of buy-mugging which were later cleared by checking his mugging stat & the log provided by the accusers. The accusers jumped the gun when "someone" mug them and just assume that 7-18 seconds are way too close for a different bazaar stalker to jump in and mug. Most of these accuser are very young accounts but are very stubborn on admitting wrongdoing. Instead, they double downed even after others have pointed out that it's not Milutin_K doing the mugging by looking at the account statistic. Imagine you going around trading stuffs and then receive a bounty and an accusation that you buymug out of nowhere, then a forum thread, then imagine that happen for many, many times. At some point you'd stop asking nicely and just focus on efficiency which is direct confrontation and retaliation.
You shouldn't be bullied and just lie down and take it, sure. But you shouldn't be the one flinging false accusations willy nilly and then cry about it when you get retaliated later either. If you can take the hit, make the hit. Otherwise, don't bother.
I'm afraid to say that you're not the first nor the last to do this. Milutin_K have been falsely accused several times of buy-mugging which were later cleared by checking his mugging stat & the log provided by the accusers. The accusers jumped the gun when "someone" mug them and just assume that 7-18 seconds are way too close for a different bazaar stalker to jump in and mug. Most of these accuser are very young accounts but are very stubborn on admitting wrongdoing. Instead, they double downed even after others have pointed out that it's not Milutin_K doing the mugging by looking at the account statistic. Imagine you going around trading stuffs and then receive a bounty and an accusation that you buymug out of nowhere, then a forum thread, then imagine that happen for many, many times. At some point you'd stop asking nicely and just focus on efficiency which is direct confrontation and retaliation.
You shouldn't be bullied and just lie down and take it, sure. But you shouldn't be the one flinging false accusations willy nilly and then cry about it when you get retaliated later either. If you can take the hit, make the hit. Otherwise, don't bother.
OP, do you want a bigger shovel?
Perhaps not piss people off?
This is chat log. I will separate first 2 lines from the rest so you can easier get a picture how it continued. I wrote third line after realizing that he is ignoring me, not wanting to answer me. Also, I was blocked in chat from him right after my last line.
Milutin_K: Hi. You placed bounty on me with "Buy Mugger" as reason.
Milutin_K: I didn't mug you, so why you placed that bounty on me?
Milutin_K: If you don't answer me soon I will put you on ignore so you won't be able to lie again about me in bounties, but also will start to place bounties on you as retaliation, so thing what is better for you.
Milutin_K: *think
DEEP_THOUGHT: What makes you think I placed teh bounty?
DEEP_THOUGHT: *the
Milutin_K: I don't think you did, I know you did. Do you deny that you placed it?
DEEP_THOUGHT: You're denying mugging me are you not?
Milutin_K: Yes, I deny I mugged you. Because I didn't. Do you deny that you placed bounty on me? I will not repet that question again.
You cannot chat with this user because they have not interacted with you recently or they have blocked you.
Last message: 20:59:49 - 27/09/20 TCT
I think I started pretty nicely that chat, so his claims that I was rude from the start is a lie.
This chat log is proof that he lied that I immediately started with threats and that I didn't give him a chance to talk nicely.
He also claimed that I blocked him and that's lie too, he blocked me.
Even that third line is just warning that I will put him on ignore to prevent him to place again lies as reason with bounties.
And after he blocked me in chat, showing me that he won't even try to solve that nicely I placed him on ignore for reason I already wrote and placed 5 bounties on him.
He claimed that he would swallow tha 5 or 10 if that stayed at just that, but that I continued to bounty anyway so I'm a bully.
The truth is that it would probably end after my first 5 bounties if he didn't place his 5 as response soon as he saw mine.
So I placed another 5.
THen he used his spouse to place another 5 anon on me "buy mugger" as reason.
So I placed another 5.
Then he wrote a thread on reddit (he thinks that I didn't know about that) with similar whining and lies and he actually got a lot of help from there. And there is organized them to place more than 100 anon bounties on me.
Few hours ago he deelted that post, but guess what, I have some screenshots before it's deleted.
When he realized that I will not stop, he wrote this thread too. And continued with lying and blaming me for bullying.
If did what that Stalin guy did, apologized in nicely manner, I would do the same thing as with Stalin guy, left him alone.
But to late for that.
He had multiple occasions to make his choice, but he is still continue to make ones that I don't consider good, decent and smart.
I will not waste my time on writing about him anymore.
Thank OP for damaging me and continuing with damaging me, he already made me 16 new enemies besides him (so actually it's 17 because of him).
Thank you all who helped again to be proved that I'm not a buymugger.
Have a nice day.
Milutin_K: Hi. You placed bounty on me with "Buy Mugger" as reason.
Milutin_K: I didn't mug you, so why you placed that bounty on me?
Milutin_K: If you don't answer me soon I will put you on ignore so you won't be able to lie again about me in bounties, but also will start to place bounties on you as retaliation, so thing what is better for you.
Milutin_K: *think
DEEP_THOUGHT: What makes you think I placed teh bounty?
DEEP_THOUGHT: *the
Milutin_K: I don't think you did, I know you did. Do you deny that you placed it?
DEEP_THOUGHT: You're denying mugging me are you not?
Milutin_K: Yes, I deny I mugged you. Because I didn't. Do you deny that you placed bounty on me? I will not repet that question again.
You cannot chat with this user because they have not interacted with you recently or they have blocked you.
Last message: 20:59:49 - 27/09/20 TCT
I think I started pretty nicely that chat, so his claims that I was rude from the start is a lie.
This chat log is proof that he lied that I immediately started with threats and that I didn't give him a chance to talk nicely.
He also claimed that I blocked him and that's lie too, he blocked me.
Even that third line is just warning that I will put him on ignore to prevent him to place again lies as reason with bounties.
And after he blocked me in chat, showing me that he won't even try to solve that nicely I placed him on ignore for reason I already wrote and placed 5 bounties on him.
He claimed that he would swallow tha 5 or 10 if that stayed at just that, but that I continued to bounty anyway so I'm a bully.
The truth is that it would probably end after my first 5 bounties if he didn't place his 5 as response soon as he saw mine.
So I placed another 5.
THen he used his spouse to place another 5 anon on me "buy mugger" as reason.
So I placed another 5.
Then he wrote a thread on reddit (he thinks that I didn't know about that) with similar whining and lies and he actually got a lot of help from there. And there is organized them to place more than 100 anon bounties on me.
Few hours ago he deelted that post, but guess what, I have some screenshots before it's deleted.
When he realized that I will not stop, he wrote this thread too. And continued with lying and blaming me for bullying.
If did what that Stalin guy did, apologized in nicely manner, I would do the same thing as with Stalin guy, left him alone.
But to late for that.
He had multiple occasions to make his choice, but he is still continue to make ones that I don't consider good, decent and smart.
I will not waste my time on writing about him anymore.
Thank OP for damaging me and continuing with damaging me, he already made me 16 new enemies besides him (so actually it's 17 because of him).
Thank you all who helped again to be proved that I'm not a buymugger.
Have a nice day.
dont bother selling to traders, your profit margin from doing all the hard work of flying and selling will be pointless their assurance of mug free is so they can sell it at the price you would normally get, what you need to do is, self hosp after listing your bazaar or fly to mexico and instantly fly back when you land.
higher level players will get bored and move on to the next guy.
torn is just a big game of cat and mouse.
higher level players will get bored and move on to the next guy.
torn is just a big game of cat and mouse.
IN SUMMARY:
OP's arrogance has brought her to ruin.
She crossed the Rubicon without an army, and now she's f**ked.
She could quit, restart, or just keep talking.
[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
OP's arrogance has brought her to ruin.
She crossed the Rubicon without an army, and now she's f**ked.
She could quit, restart, or just keep talking.
[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
We accept your challenge, put up another Skateboard.
And once again a whiny "I'm being bullied!" thread is revealed to be entirely self inflicted.
Oh boy... Milutin_K, you're like a magnet for these type of players. Where did they come from seriously? with the same holier-than-thou and woe-is-me attitude as well.
OP, you're welcome to post screenshots to refute if his chat log is not true. From the context provided, you're basically crying wolf after lying and have feelings hurt upon being exposed as a liar. I sincerely hope your claim as a 50-year-old grandmother is a lie too because that would suck tremendously for your grandchildren if this is what you act normally. This is pure victim mentality from someone with no moral consistency.
OP, you're welcome to post screenshots to refute if his chat log is not true. From the context provided, you're basically crying wolf after lying and have feelings hurt upon being exposed as a liar. I sincerely hope your claim as a 50-year-old grandmother is a lie too because that would suck tremendously for your grandchildren if this is what you act normally. This is pure victim mentality from someone with no moral consistency.
One could argue that OP is the actual bully in this story...
There's like six pages of stuff which I'm not going to check, so I'm sorry if someone else already posted this.
From your events, I see the mug took place on the 27th of September.
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Now please, put down the shovel and stop digging.
From your events, I see the mug took place on the 27th of September.
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Now please, put down the shovel and stop digging.
OP only need a chat log with faction leader and company owner of Milutin_K for this to become a standard "I want to talk to your manager" Karen whining rant.
I'm very new to this game, but even my short time I would swear I've seen this thread before, with the same character...
I seem to remember it ended this way last time too, with mid-thread advice ignored and the end result of false accusations and recriminations.
On the plus, from these threads I've learned of the public facing mug stats, so there's that.
I seem to remember it ended this way last time too, with mid-thread advice ignored and the end result of false accusations and recriminations.
On the plus, from these threads I've learned of the public facing mug stats, so there's that.
Op is a whiny bitch, have some bounties.
Lmao they traveled to china just so they don't get mugged again. Who wants to make a bet on OP quitting the game still in china?
Why would they need to tell you to check?? Your faction should have taught you ALL of these things. That's what a faction is for. It's clear you aren't in the right faction.
You know, I think (being older myself) that this is (at a certain level) a difference between how older people view concepts like "Fairness" and "justice" and how younger people do. I am reading the OP and I can see her train of thought and I am reading Milutin and I can see his train of thought and then I can see the frustration in the OP and it just makes me sad that this blows up into some "social shit-storm" for the forums to ride. It really is sad.
OP, I posted some thoughts for you earlier and I will post this to add to it.
You are in a different setting. This is not like the real world where there are social consequences for misbehaving and you can make appeals to some concept of "social decency" that may or may not be present around your real life community. This is a group of people who are goofing off and blowing off steam in a consequence free environment that encourages simulated deliquency. As such, people are going to magnify their baser tendencies. They can be "cool" with you, but they can also just keep pushing your buttons because it is their lunch break and it takes less than three seconds to push your button and get a rise out of you that makes them chuckle from the little black section of their heart. People are all like this at a certain level. I have some people on my enemies list who when I first started playing the game were (to my mind) "unfair" to me and "bullied me". Then I trained and ate my wheaties and got stronger and now I make a point of just slapping them around. Sooner or later each of them has asked me what they did wrong and asked (nicely) to be removed from my enemies list. I let each of them go. I have about 6 more on the list I can't touch yet..... but some day..... SOME DAY..... RAWR! But whatever. I am rambling now.
The first step to solving any problem is "breathe". Second, think about who you are dealing with. For the most part these players are all what you and I would call "kids" (most in their early to mid 20's from the small sample I have asked). I say that not to insult them or their intelligence, it is just who and what they are. They approach things that way. Would you spend all these angst and tears on a five year old who is acting up in your neighborhood park? Or would you just walk away and move on with your day? You say you are an older grandmother lady. So, be that. Walk away from the 5 year olds.
Breathe, Relax, what anyone says here does not matter. What anyone thinks here does not matter, what anyone does to your torn character does not matter, what you do to their characters does not matter. Breathe.....
OP, I posted some thoughts for you earlier and I will post this to add to it.
You are in a different setting. This is not like the real world where there are social consequences for misbehaving and you can make appeals to some concept of "social decency" that may or may not be present around your real life community. This is a group of people who are goofing off and blowing off steam in a consequence free environment that encourages simulated deliquency. As such, people are going to magnify their baser tendencies. They can be "cool" with you, but they can also just keep pushing your buttons because it is their lunch break and it takes less than three seconds to push your button and get a rise out of you that makes them chuckle from the little black section of their heart. People are all like this at a certain level. I have some people on my enemies list who when I first started playing the game were (to my mind) "unfair" to me and "bullied me". Then I trained and ate my wheaties and got stronger and now I make a point of just slapping them around. Sooner or later each of them has asked me what they did wrong and asked (nicely) to be removed from my enemies list. I let each of them go. I have about 6 more on the list I can't touch yet..... but some day..... SOME DAY..... RAWR! But whatever. I am rambling now.
The first step to solving any problem is "breathe". Second, think about who you are dealing with. For the most part these players are all what you and I would call "kids" (most in their early to mid 20's from the small sample I have asked). I say that not to insult them or their intelligence, it is just who and what they are. They approach things that way. Would you spend all these angst and tears on a five year old who is acting up in your neighborhood park? Or would you just walk away and move on with your day? You say you are an older grandmother lady. So, be that. Walk away from the 5 year olds.
Breathe, Relax, what anyone says here does not matter. What anyone thinks here does not matter, what anyone does to your torn character does not matter, what you do to their characters does not matter. Breathe.....