first I would like to apologize, if you don't know what I mean its ok you didn't see my last post. so funny story, it was all a misunderstanding between me and Nemesis and I might have overreacted but long story short we are now bestfriend. we have alot in common. so anyway before I start rambling, im testing the waters if me and Nemesis start or buy a faction how many people would join us? im trying to get a possible head count. I personal would rather build from the ground up but you know Nemesis just wants to buy pre-made.
New faction?
Started by MrHer0 [2251634] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 18
- Likes on archived posts
- 34
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- DedeSiregar [2430598]
· 2 likes ·
Faction discussion belongs to faction discussion
In b4 grave
Before you start rambling?
Faction discussion belongs to faction discussion
its not a faction yet
Can you point me to the funny story bit please?
This should be in the faction discussion as it is faction related. But....
I would recommend you not start a faction yet, instead just join a faction, try to get into a role in which you can gain some leadership exp, THEN start a faction.
Factions cost a lot, even for smaller 100k~ respect factions (of course since it's the 2 of ya, I'm sure you'll have enough dough), of course your gonna have to stock the armory, provide Xanax for stacking during chains, medi supplies, weapons, and armor (in order to attract newbs into your faction).
I wish you the best, but I personally wouldn't start a faction.
I would recommend you not start a faction yet, instead just join a faction, try to get into a role in which you can gain some leadership exp, THEN start a faction.
Factions cost a lot, even for smaller 100k~ respect factions (of course since it's the 2 of ya, I'm sure you'll have enough dough), of course your gonna have to stock the armory, provide Xanax for stacking during chains, medi supplies, weapons, and armor (in order to attract newbs into your faction).
I wish you the best, but I personally wouldn't start a faction.
inb4 reported for faction discussion
like to move it, ya know?
like to move it, ya know?
Don't know about you, but they had me sold with that sweet sweet grammar use. I could almost understand what was being said.
Congratulations
New faction, whos this?
dont know about you, but i wouldnt trust a leader that is a vault thief
That's a really sweet story.
Moved to Faction recruitment.
Edit: On second thought, moved to Faction discussion
Edit: On second thought, moved to Faction discussion
You are unknown player and Nemesis are vault thief who plan leaving Torn, I don`t think any good players would want join.
Did you get kicked from your faction for being a crybaby?
yes I did