Any Pinoy Players here :)
Need friends
Started by macuvix [2474493] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 32
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Shockwave [2599475]
· 8 likes ·
Google it. Don't use being dumb as an excuse. Not cool, bro. - SporkMonkey [2065017]
· 4 likes ·
The irony behind your post, calling him a POS. [image: i.postimg.cc] - SporkMonkey [2065017]
· 3 likes ·
[image: i.postimg.cc]
Mentioned in this thread
Pula [2397391] ×1
I was going to leave a sarcastic comment but I couldn't
I'm from Ireland and over the years I worked with loads of Pinoy, I love you guys
I'm from Ireland and over the years I worked with loads of Pinoy, I love you guys
What is Pinoy?
Asking because Im dumb as f**k.
Asking because Im dumb as f**k.
Google it. Don't use being dumb as an excuse. Not cool, bro.
Indonesian here, not philipino but we're neighbor so that must count right.
Also, wish u the best what with the storm raging there.
Also, wish u the best what with the storm raging there.
ey
Just humble and honest, unlike yourself. Stupid karma farmer.
Heya Indo player here too:) and OP I hope you get dem good friends!
Contact my buddy Red_sunset
Think the pinoys have theirown discord channel.
Think the pinoys have theirown discord channel.
Mentions: Pula [2397391]
Pinoy?
Isn't that people of the Poonani Tribe?
Isn't that people of the Poonani Tribe?
my favourite tribe
Stop telling us you are dumb. We know :)
I worked with some pinos and they were so polite, Salamat this Salamat that It’s was great
I've often been mistaken as Pinoy in MMOs. I never really knew why until I asked a friend about it a couple of years ago and found out the meaning of gawain in Filipino :)
Idk bout' the Pinoy part but I'll be your friend :)
I was going to say "pot, meet kettle" but I see you've already met.
Does anyone know what happened to Miss Banana?
hahhaha