Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Need friends

Started by macuvix [2474493] on in General Discussion.

31 replies · 624 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
32
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Pula [2397391] ×1

ElbasG [2429206]
Indonesian here, not philipino but we're neighbor so that must count right.
Also, wish u the best what with the storm raging there.
Gawain112 [493951]
I've often been mistaken as Pinoy in MMOs. I never really knew why until I asked a friend about it a couple of years ago and found out the meaning of gawain in Filipino :)