Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Who is your torn role model?

Started by ZOMB13 [1795241] on in General Discussion.

135 replies · 2.38k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 136 / 136 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

CalvinDummers [2563819]
Well, I don't know about others, and my personal Role-Model in this game is Quilogy, for me, he is a god here, he helped me, helps me, and u know like my big brother, well, I wanna be better than him when i am 1k days old, i have my goal set on my 3rd dayit self, that's when I met him, and thanks to my boss,Shandurai I call her that, cause i don't know, where I will be today if she didn't let me in then, and Yep these two are my Role Models in this game, they are like god-level players for me, and I am proud to be a member of the Impulse family, Peace Out!!

Mentions: Quilogy [2083745] · Shandurai [25719]

DedeSiregar [2430598]
Well I never sell bounties but I do live under bounties. In average game play in 1 day I get 3 bounties. I remember first time I had bounties. It felt like a nightmare. I also saw many players are quiting or complaining after getting bounties or acting like bounties is end of the world.

One time I saw my friend opened his bazaar and running around mexico-torn or iddle. I could mug him for 10 mill. But he is a friend so I bountied him and he got hosped in Torn. I explained to him that losing 10 million trade profit would be a lot more painful than med up after getting hospitalized.

Yeah bounties can be painful but bounties also can help us a lot in keeping our money safe. During buying stocks (ya know the moment when you refresh every 15 minutes waiting for the stock price to drop at price you want to buy) or when selling high end properties / items, it's the cheapest way to stay in hosp for hours. Not have to renew blood bag every hour.

That's the stuffs I want to write hehehehe :D.
Zeke [449597]
Come on everyone.
Id like to be myself first of all :) and if i wanted to follow in the steps of anyone it would be the creator of this wicked game that has lasted forever.

Joe Chedburn!!!!!
Overseer [2143302]
I think L4 would probably be mine. I remember his profile sticking out as a young newb, he just kinda vibes, hella achieved and bathing in Benjamins.