Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Addiction level cap?

Started by Izymxx [2626328] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 211 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

RadicalFanatic [1483140]
Don't know but you will hit a point where you glass door the gym before it. I'm assuming it's 100%.
Securop [2247082] Officer Officer
I know there are ppl that crank up that number pretty high because they can't rehab (level holding). No idea what the highest reduction can be. Icons in torntools tooltip goes to -25% if I'm correct.
Untouchable [1360035] Committee Committee
Glass door is ~16% I think, I’ve been 45% and the cap is 99%


What I’m not sure about is it you’re -99% can you also get radiation -99%? Hmm
RadicalFanatic [1483140]
Yes addiction and radiation does stack. My highest rad has only been 78% though. Also whats the % chance of glass door because I was once at 22% and didn't glass door.
Untouchable [1360035] Committee Committee
Strange, once you hit the glass door you cannot train unless you’re on drugs

you might not go to hosp every time but you certainly can’t train