What is the highest deduction cap for addiction? is it -30%? or does it go all the way up to -100%?
Addiction level cap?
Started by Izymxx [2626328] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Untouchable [1360035] Committee
· 1 likes ·
Glass door is when you can’t train unless you’re on drugs
Ikd but im at -24%
Don't know but you will hit a point where you glass door the gym before it. I'm assuming it's 100%.
I know there are ppl that crank up that number pretty high because they can't rehab (level holding). No idea what the highest reduction can be. Icons in torntools tooltip goes to -25% if I'm correct.
-99%
Glass door is ~16% I think, I’ve been 45% and the cap is 99%
What I’m not sure about is it you’re -99% can you also get radiation -99%? Hmm
What I’m not sure about is it you’re -99% can you also get radiation -99%? Hmm
Yes addiction and radiation does stack. My highest rad has only been 78% though. Also whats the % chance of glass door because I was once at 22% and didn't glass door.
Strange, once you hit the glass door you cannot train unless you’re on drugs
you might not go to hosp every time but you certainly can’t train
you might not go to hosp every time but you certainly can’t train
I was on drugs lol. maybe that's why.
I start to hit the curb or glass door when addiction is at a point where battle stats are reduced around 10-11%
Glass door is when you can’t train unless you’re on drugs