Having the same issue, no push notifications. I Uninstaller and reinstalled and it worked again for a day or two but has stopped working again. Clearing cache and logging out do not resolve. Push notifications are enabled in the phone settings and the app.
Sorry, I don't know how to check since I've uninstalled and reinstalled a few times now. It auto updated from the play store. Google Pixel 4a (5G) if that helps any. All my apps auto update when put on the charger every night.
I would assume 1.0.4, but I must note that I cannot confirm this unless there is a log that stays on the device even when uninstalled/reinstalled.
Device: Google Pixel 5 Android: 11 App version: 1.0.7
Notifications stop happening. There will be push notifications for a day or two if I uninstall and reinstall the app, but then they stop completely. Clearing the cache does nothing. Logging in again does nothing. Turning the settings off and on again does nothing.