Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Change Name

Started by Krastinov [1542326] on in General Discussion.

61 replies · 984 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 62 / 62 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
62
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
71 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Krastinov [1542326]
I like my Name, but i Would Change to Criis p bacon if i had Ballz

What Would your Name be ?

My top 3 are

Evershine
Cris p bacon
Fluffy Wabbit

Name yours
Bouffon [2586166]
I would probably go with a pun name such as SeymourButz, FrankNStein, HeywoodJabloume, BenDover but I imagine they either taken or get me a chat with a support person.