Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Awareness problem.

Started by MentalHealth202 [2444898] on in General Discussion.

47 replies · 1.06k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
48
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

MentalHealth202 [2444898]
I havent found squat except a energy can. Think theres a problem with awareness week n if there is a issue n its not being fixed then thats bs. Anyway. Just came here to rant n bitch.
Stoner_Sloth [1841181]
RNG will always be RNG, you cant guarantee finds, even with increased awareness - You're just getting unlucky, suck it up and quit bitchin
AllRise4DaJudge [1857571]
Congrats on the can. Thats worth more than everything i've found this month combined. Awareness week must be working.
Vladar [1996140]
Awareness weak is to distract you from seeking the truth... why does it end on the 25th? 25 feet... why can't we go lower... sand?
EternalSoulFire [2209327]
With the higher awareness I've been able to find artifacts on multiple occasions sometimes one after another. Other times I just get items that could be found in the dump or are very low value. Its definitely hit and miss. *applies tinfoil hat* positive energy may influence the outcome as well but this is more luck based like law of attraction with out actually intentionally attracting items for this game. Its like feeling good and good stuff happens. Same with Keno lol *takes off tinfoil hat* now wtf was I saying!? I confused myself there
Khan [1297415]
I have 10/10 awareness and very active in the game but from the day one to this date I only found The Can of Taurine Elite.. I feel that i have better finds those days before than this awareness week..
Leafeh [467479]
At this point I'd be happy if anyone complaining about city finds was just banned from finding anything in the city ever again.