I havent found squat except a energy can. Think theres a problem with awareness week n if there is a issue n its not being fixed then thats bs. Anyway. Just came here to rant n bitch.
Awareness problem.
Started by MentalHealth202 [2444898] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 48
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- CockyNudist [2209950]
· 58 likes ·
The point of awareness week is to make people aware of how bad awareness is. - Marijuana [2400689]
· 15 likes ·
Please just grave this - AllRise4DaJudge [1857571] · 14 likes ·
Congrats on the can. Thats worth more than everything i've found this month combined. Awareness week must be working.
Please just grave this
RNG will always be RNG, you cant guarantee finds, even with increased awareness - You're just getting unlucky, suck it up and quit bitchin
The point of awareness week is to make people aware of how bad awareness is.
Exactly, I have at least 210% awareness and haven't found much. Unless it's because of the unspeakable name idk...
Congrats on the can. Thats worth more than everything i've found this month combined. Awareness week must be working.
I blame unspeakable name its their fault lol
Hahahah good ol sandy l o a m, dragging awareness back to the dirt :P
Whos is she!!!!!!!
Awareness week made me awares that the city is so clean! 0 items until now.
Nope awareness is just that bad
Awareness week is to spread awareness about how bad awareness is, so we can be aware of not spending merits on awareness to increase awareness
Awareness weak is to distract you from seeking the truth... why does it end on the 25th? 25 feet... why can't we go lower... sand?
RNG is such a B sometimes
With the higher awareness I've been able to find artifacts on multiple occasions sometimes one after another. Other times I just get items that could be found in the dump or are very low value. Its definitely hit and miss. *applies tinfoil hat* positive energy may influence the outcome as well but this is more luck based like law of attraction with out actually intentionally attracting items for this game. Its like feeling good and good stuff happens. Same with Keno lol *takes off tinfoil hat* now wtf was I saying!? I confused myself there
I think it's because of the laom and the API slow down?
I have 10/10 awareness and very active in the game but from the day one to this date I only found The Can of Taurine Elite.. I feel that i have better finds those days before than this awareness week..
At this point I'd be happy if anyone complaining about city finds was just banned from finding anything in the city ever again.
Im not complaining. just realizing that awareness week is full of itself.